Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test Strips
Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466 is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466 on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466 should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466 appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test StripsAscensia1466.
Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test Strips Overview
Bayer HealthCare LLC does not warrant use of the Ascensia Breeze2 Blood Glucose Meter with any strip other than Ascensia Breeze2 Blood Glucose Strips. For complete warranty information, refer to User Guide. For in vitro diagnostic use. Before using this product, read the package insert. Store between temperature 59 -86° Fahrenheit and out of direct sunlight. Do not use after expiration date. For sale in U.S.A. only. Reagents:*10% w/w glucose oxidase (Aspergillus niger, 24 U/mg) *68.5% w/w potassium ferricyanide *21.5% w/w nonreactive ingredients. For questions or comments, or help with reimbursement, call: 1-800-348-8100, or www.bayerdiabetes.com. Bayer HealthCare LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers. 100 test strips, ((10)10-test disc), No strip handling, Only Use with Ascensia Breeze2 Blood Glucose Meter.
Bayer Breeze2 Blood Glucose, 100 Test Strips Feature
- 10-test disc (100 strips)
- No strip handling
- Only Use with Ascensia Breeze2 Blood Glucose Meter.